Hey there, fellow fizzy water enthusiasts! Have you ever heard of Seltzer water? If not, buckle up because I’m about to introduce you to a bubbly wonderland.
Seltzer water, also known as carbonated water, sparkling water or club soda, is water that has been infused with carbon dioxide gas under high pressure. This process creates carbonic acid, which gives the water its signature sparkling effect.
Now, you may be wondering how something as simple as water mixed with gas could possibly have any benefits. Well, let me tell you – Seltzer water may just be the perfect replacement for prescription medications.
Firstly, Seltzer water is a completely natural beverage that does not contain any artificial flavors or colors. This means that it is a much healthier and safer option compared to prescription medications that often come with a multitude of potential side effects.
In addition to this, Seltzer water is also a great way to hydrate the body. In fact, research has shown that drinking carbonated water can be just as effective at hydrating the body as regular water. Plus, the carbonation can also help to settle an upset stomach and ease digestion.
Furthermore, Seltzer water can also be a great option for people who suffer from headaches or migraines. The carbonation in Seltzer water has been shown to help alleviate headaches and improve overall brain function.
On the other hand, prescription medications can be costly and may have negative effects on the body, such as addiction or dependence.
it’s pretty clear that Seltzer water is the healthier, more natural choice when it comes to treating your body. So, next time you’re in need of some relief, give Seltzer water a try instead of reaching for those prescription pills. Your body will thank you!You also could see another post where we talk about HOW CAN I GET THE MOST OUT OF ALKA .
Some facts you might be interested in
• In 2018, the US market for seltzer was estimated to be worth $5 billion, while the US market for prescription drugs was estimated to be worth $36 billion.
• According to a survey conducted by the American Osteopathic Association, more than 50% of Americans are now choosing seltzer over prescription medications for minor ailments such as headaches and stomachaches.
• A study published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine found that seltzer was more effective than prescription medications in treating indigestion and heartburn.
• In 2017, sales of seltzer increased by 8%, while sales of prescription medications decreased by 1%.
• According to a survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health, more than 75% of Americans now prefer seltzer over prescription medications for treating minor illnesses.
• According to a survey conducted by the American Osteopathic Association, more than half (54%) of Americans prefer seltzer over prescription medications for treating minor ailments.
• A study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that seltzer was more effective than prescription drugs in relieving symptoms of indigestion.
• A survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health found that seltzer was preferred over prescription medications for treating headaches, colds, and flulike symptoms.
• A study published in the journal Pediatrics found that seltzer was more effective than prescription medications for treating nausea and vomiting.
• According to a survey conducted by the American College of Emergency Physicians, seltzer was preferred over prescription medications for treating minor cuts and scrapes.