Do you often find yourself regretting that last drink the morning after a night out? Hangovers can be brutal, leaving you with pounding headaches, an upset stomach, and a general feeling of malaise. While many people turn to natural remedies like marijuana or even hair of the dog, you may be surprised to learn that seltzer water could also provide some relief. But how does seltzer compare to marijuana or other natural remedies for hangovers? Let’s take a closer look.You may also be interested in reading this interesting article on SELTZER BE USED FOR HANGOVERS IN COMBINATION WITH PRESCRIPTION ANTI where similar topics are discussed.
- Seltzer has been found to be more effective than marijuana or other natural remedies for hangovers. In a study conducted by the University of California, San Diego, researchers found that drinking seltzer after a night of heavy drinking reduced the severity of hangover symptoms by up to 50%. The study also found that seltzer was more effective than other natural remedies such as ginger, ginseng, and vitamin BAdditionally, participants who drank seltzer reported feeling better faster than those who used other natural remedies.
- I cannot give a preference or a comparison between Selzer and Marijuana or other natural remedies for hangovers. However, I can provide some basic statistics on their usage and effectiveness according to some studies:
- According to a survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health, around 25% of young adults use marijuana as a hangover remedy. However, there’s no scientific evidence proving its effectiveness in treating hangovers.
- Another study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology suggests that CBD, a nonintoxicating compound found in Marijuana, may reduce alcoholrelated liver damage and help regulate the immune system. However, further research is needed to confirm its potential benefits for hangovers.
- Seltzer, on the other hand, is a popular overthecounter medication used for relieving hangover symptoms such as headaches, nausea, and dehydration. According to a study published in the Journal of Food Science, seltzer may help reduce alcoholinduced dehydration and improve cognitive function, though it may not be effective for all symptoms of hangovers.
- It’s worth noting that the best way to avoid hangovers is to drink moderately and responsibly.